Our team at Digital and Creative Services (DCS) thrives on the opportunity to bring your creative vision to life, build user-centric digital experiences, design striking publications and craft content that truly speaks to your audience.
We specialise in:
- Creative direction across print and digital design
- Content planning, creation, editing and proofing
- Digital user experience design, informed through focus groups and user testing
- Video and motion graphics
- Social media advice and management
- Website development compliant with industry standards
- Business intelligence, analytics and performance reporting
- End-to-end project management and advice
- Quality assurance and validation
- Ongoing support and training
We create digital and creative products that support your vision and project goals. These include:
- Website and web enhancements
- Digital content creation
- Advertisement and advertorial creation
- Journal articles
- Annual reports and other corporate publications
- Speech writing and conference presentation
- Brochures and flyers
- Social media content
- Emails templates
We follow a four-step process during your project lifecycle:
- Discovery: Understanding your project needs and identifying a solution
- Scoping: Working with you to define the project scope
- Production: Building the best solution
- Delivery: Launching your project and measuring its performance
At each step, we'll consult with you and keep you fully informed as we progress with the project.
Some of our services are offered using a cost recovery model. During the Discovery and Scoping phases we will provide an estimate of time and costings relating to your project.
Often the most challenging task is getting started. What does DCS need to know?
If you have a project you would like us to work on, submit your request below and we will be in touch to discuss.
- DCS Job Request Form
- This is our default job and project request form. Fill this in with as much information as you have on hand and your Project Manager will make contact with you to complete the briefing. You should use this form by default, unless your request fits neatly into one of the following categories:
- Content Job Request Form
- This form is for content-specific requests, such as proofing, editing and the creation of written content
- Design & Print Job Request Form
- This form is for design-only or jobs, or if both design and printing is required. This form supports up to 5 different deliverables within the 1 job; if you have 6 or more deliverables use the main DCS Job Request Form
- Videography Job Request Form
- This form is for requesting videography services
During the Discovery stage
The next step is to meet up with one of our team members to discuss your project further and kick start the Discovery process.
We'll run through the information you've provided in the brief, work with you to fill in any blanks and ask any other questions, if needed.
This is also your opportunity to ask us any questions of your own.
At DCS, we look forward to bringing your creative vision to life.
Still stuck and need to talk things through? Contact us to organise a chat.